Saint Bernadette is recognized for its Christ-centered approach to education that includes weekly, as well as Holy Days of Obligation participation in Mass, respect for teachers, and adults, self-discipline, daily teaching of religion, sacramental preparation, and integration of Christ’s teachings and values in all aspects of the curriculum.
St. Bernadette Catholic School promotes positive educational reinforcement through: homework, completion of tasks, mastery of skills, close parent-teacher relations. High achievement scores attest to the fact that each student is given every opportunity and the necessary support to master subject matter.
Quick Facts about St. Bernadette Catholic School
- Founded in 1953.
- Daily prayer and religion classes are a part of each student’s day.
- Traditional Catholic values and respect for all students and adults are emphasized at all levels.
- All core academic subjects are taught as well as art, p.e., music, and technology skills.
- St. Bernadette Catholic School offers numerous academic extra-curricular and co-curricular programs for its students.
- Sports programs are available to students in grades 3 – 8.
- Before and After School Care.