Elementary School Faculty
Elementary Course of Instruction*
- The basic program in kindergarten through grade three shall include religion, language arts, mathematics, music, art, and physical education.
- Concepts of social studies, science, health, and safety should be incorporated into the basic program. Use of technology should be integrated into the instructional program. Inclusion of foreign language is recommended but optional.
- The basic program in grades four and fifth shall include religion, mathematics, language arts, social studies, science, fine arts, physical education, health, and safety.
- Use of technology should be integrated into the instructional program.
- Inclusion of foreign language is recommended but optional.
- St. Bernadette Catholic School offers music, art, technology, physical education and Spanish in Middle School, Preschool, Kindergarten and First Grade.
*from The Archdiocese of Denver website (http://www.archden.org)
Paulette Duran, Kindergarten
My name is Paulette Duran. I earned a BA in Child Psychology from the University of Colorado, Boulder. I recently completed my initial teaching license through Regis University. My goal is to earn a MA in Early Childhood Education.
Working at St. Bernadette Catholic School has been a very enlightening experience for me. This school has a warm Catholic atmosphere with families and teachers who truly want to be here. The teachers love working with the students, and it shows in each child. All of my of my own boys have graduated from St. Bernadette and they have been a wonderful example of how well-prepared St. Bernadette students are when they reach high school. Knowing that all of these children are receiving a widely-recognized, quality education is a blessing that is beyond measure!
Miss Lia Paglino, First Grade
Jeanne Yeager, Second Grade
My name is Jeanne L. Yeager, and I am the mother of four children and the grandmother of four grandchildren. I received my Bachelor of Arts from Metro State College of Denver. I am currently in my nineteenth year at St. Bernadette Catholic School where I have found my second home and my extended family.
Loretta Hart, Fourth Grade
|Kim Droz, Fifth Grade|